Dragon Bonus Baccarat Game Rules
The game of mini baccarat is quite simple to play and is often an exciting, popular addition to a casinos gaming mix. A guest has only to choose how much to bet on the Player hand, Banker hand or on a Tie. These are merely designations for each of the two hands which will be dealt; the house actually books all bets. The Dealer will play out the cards according to the rules of the game, determine the winning hand; take and pay all wagers.
All bets must be placed before cards are dealt from the shoe. The dealer will case the layout and announce “No more bets”. Once the first card is dealt from the shoe, bets may not be reduced, added to, placed or removed.
Two hands are dealt in the game of mini baccarat one of which is called the Players Hand and the other is called the Bankers Hand. The dealer deals the initial four cards from the shoe face down as follows: The first card out is placed in the appropriate Player position; the second card will be for the Bank hand and is tucked under the lip of the shoe; the third card again goes to the Player spot; the fourth card is tucked under the lip for the Banker.
Alternate Dealing Procedures:
All standard procedures will follow Riverside Casino’s current Dragon Bonus Baccarat internal controls with the following additions:
- An option to look at each hand will be offered to the table prior to the dealer exposing the hands.
- The player with the highest corresponding “player” wager will be offered first look at the “player” hand. If there is no player with a “player” wager, the”banker” hand will be offered, that player will have the option to have the”player” hand exposed before the player gives back the “banker” cards.
- Once the “player” hand has been returned to the dealer and exposed, the player with the highest corresponding “banker” wager will be offered first option to look at the “banker” hand. If there is no player with a “banker” wager, the player with the “player” hand will have the option of having the “banker” cards exposed first.
- Once both hands (if any) have been returned to the dealer and exposed, the corresponding draw cards (if any) will be offered to the players in the same manner as described above. (“Player card first, “banker” card second). NOTE: “Player” card must be exposed before “banker” card can be given to players.
- Once the draw card(s) (if any), have been returned to the dealer and exposed, the dealer will announce the winning hand and reconcile all wagers.